Children are entitled to start school on the day of their fifth birthday. It is desirable that your child has familiarization visits prior to starting school. Please contact school at least four weeks before your child is due to start school so that pre-school visits can be arranged.
When you enrol your child you will be asked to fill in forms providing the necessary information as follows:
- Enrolment form for school records – details such as full name of child, parents’ names, home address, occupation, a contact number, health information, emergency contact number etc.
- Copy of Birth Certificate.
- Immunisation Certificate/information.
- B4 School Check Information (if a New Entrant).
- One To One Teaching Consent.
- Transport Consent Consent.
- Public Domain Permission Form.
- Bible in Schools Permission Form.
- Cybersafety Use Agreement Form.
- Learning Support Consent Form.
- Bus Transport Code of Conduct Agreement Form.